Saturday, December 13, 2008

Almost....

Almost... done with school for this semester. I'm still hoping to get a bunch of grading done today and tomorrow.

Almost... done with my Christmas shopping. I've got a bunch of places to go today and I think it'll only be a few more nights next week of shopping. Then I can relax!

Almost... done being without my home computer!!! A friend of mine who used to work for a computer company is coming to my house tomorrow to get my computer working again! I can't thank her enough! I'll post from home as soon as I can! (Um, enough exclamation points???)

Almost... done reading one of the books I'm assigning for vacation homework. Every teacher is assigning a book for her class. I decided to read all 3 of the books I assigned. It's only right, after all, that I know what the kids are reading.

No comments: