Monday, July 18, 2005

T Minus One Week...

Counting down to Nationals!! I'm flying into Reno on Monday so I can go on the Kiss of Death Tour on Tuesday. It was an awesome time last year and I can't wait for this year! I'm keeping busy during my summer break, but people keep reminding me that school is just around the corner. What's up with that??? I still have a few weeks. Why must they try to ruin what time I have left free from crazy kids?

Writing is going well. Got some new ideas for yet ANOTHER book. Wrote more on my current one, revised some more of my old one and last night I got out of bed at 12:45 to plot details of my current one. I have also read 8 books in the last 6 weeks. The last two I finished were Night Moves (Blaze) by Julie Kenner and Seeing Red by Jill Shalvis.

Julie Kenner's was hot. I don't know how else to say it. I read it in one day. 5 hours to be exact.

Jill Shalvis's Seeing Red was great. It wasn't like I just HAD to keep reading to turn the pages, but I couldn't get the characters and the plot out of my head as I went through and did my errands during the day. It was just such a comfortable book with such realistic characters. I will definitely be picking up more of her books!

No comments: