Thursday, October 05, 2006

Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'. Keep My Life A-Rollin'

Yeehaw! Got UCOD revisions done early last night and I'm mailing it to the editor who requested the full after work today. I LOVE the changes I've made and it's such a stronger piece now!

The adjuster is stopping by today to check out the damage to my car so I'll be able to arrange a rental in the next couple of days.

I've got an AWESOME teaching assistant who does most of my grading for me and makes my life a zillion times easier.

I finished reading Kit Frazier's Scoop last night. Good book. Awesome writer.

Right now life is good.

And I still have all my hair.

2 comments:

Elisabeth Naughton said...

Good luck on the submission! Keep us posted. :)

Anonymous said...

You're not alone, Christine. Keep on keepin' on. You have strength that you haven't even tapped yet (though I know that sounds crazy).

And thanks for keeping the rest of us (writers, and mothers) motivated!