Sunday, December 02, 2007

Brad Pitt Gets Bumped

I love Brad Pitt. Even after all the crap over his marriage to Jennifer Aniston, I still love Brad Pitt. I think I always will. I especially LOVE him in Troy. Last night I was searching for something to watch and I noticed Troy was on. Before I could change the TV Guide channel, I noticed that The Bourne Supremacy was also on. Jason Bourne won out. Not only did I watch The Bourne Supremacy instead of Troy, I watched it twice! Then guess what I did? I wrote some awesome stuff on the suspense and came up with some more plot ideas. I'm psyched to get back to it tonight at some point.

I managed to start my Christmas shopping yesterday, write out some cards, and pick up some more Christmas stories for myself. Today I had some work for school to do, then I picked up all my Christmas decorations. I see a very fun and relaxing evening in my future. What a great way to end the weekend!

7 comments:

Bailey Stewart said...

Make sure you read "I'm Your Santa" an anthology with Lori Foster, Karen Kelleya and Dianne Castell. (I'm answering yesterday's post LOL)

I'm like that - I'll watch or read something that'll get my creative juices flowing.

Lexi said...

Thanks for the recommendation, Bailey!

Oh, and the AMC channel is being kind. I'm watching Troy right now!

Anonymous said...

No, no, no, it can't be time for Christmas shopping yet..... ack.

okay, what's up with all the blogspot blogs today? There's no more "other" where you can post with your URL. I don't want a google account....

Lexi said...

Suzanne, Christmas is RIGHT around the corner! (Don't worry. I'm not done shopping either.)

As for the blogs, I noticed that the "other" option has been missing lately.

Lexi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crystal said...

NNNNNOOOOOO!!!! You bumped BRAD??????? I'm crying a river as we speak! You could have had BOTH MEN WOMAN!!!!LOL!!

Lexi said...

Oh, Lord, Crystal! Although I'd love the chance to find out, I really don't think I could handle both at the same time!