Thursday, December 06, 2007

So Little Time

Again I have some AWESOME ideas popping into my head for my suspense, but I don't have enough hours in the day to do everything! ACK! My hero has just given the heroine an ultimatum and it's soooo agonizing for her to choose! Of course she's going to choose him, but that opens up a whole other world of trouble for her!

6 more days on the 100 words a day challenge. Well, 7 since I haven't finished for today yet. I'm so thrilled that it's almost over. Of course, now that I'm getting into the plotting of this suspense, I'll be writing almost daily anyway. But I think having the pressure off me to write every day will be WONDERFUL! As for my kids, I've got about 5 or 6 still writing. I'll let you know the outcome next week when it's over.

With all this reading I've been doing and all this concentration on my new suspense, guess what's happening? I'm going into withdrawal from my fictional Scottish village.

4 comments:

Bailey Stewart said...

Of course you are - we always pine for the one we're not working on. Great going on the 100 words a day.

Lexi said...

Thanks, Bailey. Of course, the withdrawal isn't severe enough for me to go back to those stories just yet. I'm truly having too much fun with the suspense.

Nita Wick said...

There's never enough hours in the day. If I could just learn to function without sleep, I might have time to write. :)

I got about 1000 words on my western early this week - Tuesday, I think. Not a single word since. LOL

Lexi said...

Nita, I always allow for strange writing habits from November through December. You just never know what you'll be able to accomplish in the midst of all the holiday chaos!