Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Still In England

Hiya! I'm still in Northern England and will be for another couple of days. I'm having loads of fun with the relatives and seeing some sites as well. The weather has started this week to be more like what we expect of England- cloudy, drizzly and a bit cool. Tomorrow I'm heading up to Edinburgh for the day with some friends. Should be fun! Saturday we head back to London and Sunday I fly straight to DC for RWA Nationals! Busy, busy! I'm not still reading the same book. I just can't change it. I'm on my 4th book on the trip. This one is Dianne Emley's The First Cut. I've been slacking on my writing lately, but I've been focusing more on getting ready for Nationals, where I will meet with an agent and an editor. Well, I'm off to have...you guessed it, a pint! Talk to you later!

3 comments:

Natalie Murphy said...

Sounds like you're having loads of fun!

Ahh! An agent and an editor?? That's so exciting! I hope something fantastic happens because of it!!

Cindy Procter-King said...

Can you post pictures?

Have fun in DC. I won't be there this year. Try not to miss me. :)

Shari said...

Lucky you! It was only 106 degrees here today. Don't even ask "what it felt like" - all I could tell ya was HOTTER THAN HADES! Enjoy your trip & best of luck in DC.