Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Week's Almost Over!

The students are starting to show really bad attitudes now and it's driving me crazy. The only thing keeping me sane is the fact that we have 28 school days left. This weekend is a 3-day weekend for us and I intend to get a chunk of grading/ school work done. Then the next 2 weeks are filled with various activities and so it shouldn't be a bad time. (Maybe I'll even get caught up! Or close to it.) I'm planning to see Nim's Island this weekend too and of course I want to get a HUGE chunk of work done on Danger. Oh, I can't wait for summer so I can concentrate on my writing again for more than an hour here, a half hour there! My "food plan" is going along MOST EXCELLENTLY this week. I'm averaging an hour and a half at the gym each day and I already feel soooo much better! Okay, off to work with me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go on the gym time! :)

Lexi said...

Thanks, Bonnie! I'm pretty psyched.

Kerry Blaisdell said...

LOL! I'm a counter as well -- hence my lurve of the countdown timer on my blog. *;?)

Congrats on working out, BTW. Been focusing on that myself of late. It does feel good, doesn't it??

Lexi said...

That reminds me, Kerry. What is your big countdown for?