Saturday, January 30, 2010

Check Me Out!

I have a writing job on the side. I'm now the Austin Cultural Travel Examiner for an online news source. I get to write articles about all the places I've been and all the places I still have yet to go. This is PERFECT for me! It's not much of a job, I mean I can't quit the day job or anything like that, but it's me writing about places I love and who knows what opportunities it might lead to?

If you have some free time, feel free to check out my page, leave a comment, or subscribe so that all my articles go straight to your inbox. My first article is about a pub in Ireland. My next one (to post sometime this week) will be about the London Eye. I'm aiming for 2-3 articles a week.


http://www.examiner.com/x-37590-Austin-Cultural-Travel-Examiner

No comments: