Sunday, October 25, 2009

Update

NaNo is pretty much a go for me.

FP revisions are still coming along. I'd hoped to spend a solid day yesterday working on it, but I did little writing and much celebrating. One of my nephews had a birthday and a soccer game and then I stayed over my brother's house. (I know, bad Lexi!) I'm in a difficult spot with the revisions because it's going well, but I know I need one more new scene to bridge where I am and where I next need to go. I believe once I tackle this scene the rest of my revisions should come easier (notice I did not say easy). It feels like I've been stuck for days on this particular section...and I have. But slow and steady progress is better than no progress at all. I'm hoping and praying I can finish this manuscript before November 1. If I can't get enough done this week, I might have to skip out on Halloween festivities and work.

For now, I'm off to work on lesson plans, report card grades and grading papers. A teacher's job is never done!

No comments: