Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thursday...For Less Than A Half Hour

Busy, busy. School stuff mostly. Tonight I decided to "bite the bullet" and narrow down my choices for the Spanish immersion program. I whacked off 3, but now I'm still stuck with 3! I'm pretty sure I'll drop one...in fact, I should probably drop it now. With the other 2, I'm really having a hard time choosing one. UGH!

Oh! I finished critiquing/judging my Golden Heart entries for RWA. I wanted to finish them early so that I don't have to worry about them later when I'm studying Spanish.

Oh, and I had a conference for work today so on my breaks I created a rough outline of my goals from now until I go to Mexico. 1st goal? Choose a school and register by the end of January. I better hurry. Time's runnin' out!

What are you up to? What's up for your weekend? I'm having lunch with my niece and sister-in-law on Saturday and then Sunday I'll be babysitting my niece and nephew for a few hours. I'll also be grading papers, preparing paperwork for an ESL meeting, working on lesson plans, thinking about cleaning the house. Oh yeah, and learning some more Spanish vocabulary. What about you?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm jealous you got your GH entries done. Good luck choosing a school. Deadline's are always great.

We've got bad weather coming so probably writing, maybe a movie and reading. Pretty quiet. Hibernating until spring.