Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Slacker, I Am

I got home tonight and I was all ready to work on Chapter 4. Got some words written earlier, but stopped to go to the gym. Then I couldn't get back into it. I'm sure it's not about the scene. I'm sure it's about me being tired, having more written in the last 2 weeks than in the last 2 months and concern about my day job future. So, I've pretty much decided not to beat myself up about my numbers for tonight. Instead, I'm going to make a cup of tea, maybe read a bit and then go to bed!

11:30 PM: Yep, it was the scene. At least, I'm pretty sure. With my cup of tea in one hand, I skimmed what I had written earlier and realized that it may be in the wrong POV. Tomorrow I'm going to rewrite the beginning of Chapter 4 from the heroine's POV and see if it makes a difference. I'll let you know!

No comments: