Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Mas Informacion...As Promised

AC- My new AC is being installed manana. I can't complain too much. It was a teeny bit less expensive than I thought it would be and the old unit was 20 years old. In the long run the new one will pay for itself and make my house more efficient.

Writing- Yeah. Not happening. I had wanted to finish Witness this week, but I still haven't started revising/writing the ending. Like I've said before I know how it ends, I just haven't written it. I'm thinking now to give myself permission to wait until I get back from RWA Nationals on August 1st. I'll be geared up, excited and ready to let my fingers fly!

RWA Nationals Prep- It's coming. I've got a bunch of things to do (since I'm the Celtic Hearts VP), but I'm making lists and crossing things off one by one. I'm so excited about this conference! I haven't heard anything from London on my Scottish short contemporary submission 8 1/2 months ago, so I'm going to focus on my romantic suspense manuscripts in the conference. I'm working on pitches for Witness, my Daphne and Golden Claddagh finaling manuscript, and for the Han Solo Meets Bridget Jones book. Of course, I've got my Scottish short contemp pitches memorized too, just in case.... Today I'm going shopping for dresses for the Daphne awards and the GH/Rita Awards. I managed to lose about 7lbs in Mexico and I'm down another 1 this week so I'm feeling pretty good.

Mexico- I still intend to post more pics and another couple of Examiner articles. Maybe tomorrow since I'll be here all day as they put in my new AC.

"Real Job"- Still looking, still applying.

Okay, time for some shopping! Catch you later! Oh, and are you going to Nationals? Let me know so I can look out for you! I'd love to put some live faces to names!

No comments: