1. A volcano near the city of Puebla.
2. The city of Puebla from one of the cathedrals.
3. A man painting the phrase "mi casa es su casa" on one of my souvenirs.
4. The outside of my room in the house I was staying in.
5. The outside of the house I was staying in. I have to be honest. When I first pulled up outside here, I lost my breath and thought, "What was I thinking????"
6. My friend Kat from Sacramento who also lived in the house and went to class with me, our Mama Mexicana, Rocio, and me.