Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Martes In Cuernavaca

I don't have much to tell you. School is going well. The school had a 4th of July party for us since most of the students are Americans. I have 1 new teacher this week and he speaks really fast. It's a challenge to understand him, but a challenge my classmates and I are up for. We got a new student in our class, so now there are 4 of us. We spend a lot of time laughing with AND at each other.

I finished my editing job last night. YAY! I like the challenge of helping writers improve their stories and I'm looking forward to more editing.

On my Examiner.com page, I added a new article with some of my observations as I begin my third week in Mexico. Click here if you're interested in reading it. Below I've added some new pictures for you! Enjoy!
This is one of the teachers who entertained us at the 4th of July party.
This is the view from the school. Did I mention our classes are all outside? More pics of the school will come later!
My classmates, Kat and Bill, and me at the 4th of July party.
This was when all the parents joined the kids on the dance floor after the kids' talent show last Thursday. After taking some pictures, I jumped right in!

No comments: