Thursday, July 15, 2010

One Class Day Left

I've learned a TON of Spanish this week! My maestras have been fantastic, as usual. Tomorrow is my last day at the school, last day to take pictures and see most of my new friends. I'll get my certificate for finishing the program and I've prepared a short speech (in Spanish, of course!). Today was my last chance to visit the center of town and I started getting teary-eyed as I thought of leaving mi familia Mexicana. I don't actually leave until Sunday, though. I've got no big plans for tomorrow except packing and then Saturday I go to Puebla, which I hear is absolutely beautiful. I posted a new examiner article on what I'll miss most about Mexico and what I'm looking forward to enjoying back in Texas. Have a look here if you have the time. I probably won't post here again until I'm back in the States. Until then, adios!

No comments: