Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Just When Everything Starts To Go My Way...

Yep. Exercise plan is working. I'm having fun. Diet's working. Haven't had so much water in months. School went well today. (Only 66 days till spring break.) Loving Getting Rid of Bradley. Don't want to put it down. Watched 2 episodes of NCIS, 2 I hadn't already seen. (I still love Mark Harmon!)

What could be the problem, you ask?

I broke my glass water bottle on the way to the gym. My car battery died when I was leaving the gym.

3 comments:

Elisabeth Naughton said...

ARGH. That sucks. I'm sorry. :(

Hope today is better...but way to go on getting to the gym!

(And I read your post below...your CP is da bomb! Keep her around!)

Lexi said...

Elisabeth, I definitely intend to keep my CP!!

Yesterday was better- got a new battery, a frined put it in for me and I got everything done before my Longhorns beat USC!

Today was even better simply because it's Thursday and so much closer to the weekend!

TJ Brown said...

I am doing good on the gym and food stuff too.
Sorry about your water bottle. Go plastic. LOL
Teri