Monday, September 15, 2008

Query Is Killer!

I got the green light from the people helping me with me query. It's AWESOME! I'll be submitting soon! Got some other CPs taking my synopsis apart too.

I brainstormed a bit with Jan Hudson one of my (old but new) stories. I'm looking forward to finding out for sure which of my couples will really be next.

Wednesday I'll be starting a writing challenge with my students and my Austin RWA group. The kids have to write 50 words a day for 50 days on some creative story. The adults are writing 100 words a day for 4 weeks.

Nothing else exciting to share. I stayed up until 12:30 grading papers and preparing progress reports only to find out we're postponing them until next Monday. So I'm tired tonight. I did want to work on the query and submit a couple by e-mail, but I'd like to be coherent when I hit the button to send it. So, another day.

5 comments:

TJ Brown said...

yay!

get that sucker out there!
Teri

Unknown said...

You go girl!

Lexi said...

I'm working on it, Teri!

Thanks, Cat!

Avery Beck said...

Good luck!!!

Lexi said...

Thanks, Avery!