Saturday, December 20, 2008

Rollin' Along

The start to my vacation has been WONDERFUL! I worked for a few hours at the day job yesterday, but then I came home early afternoon and worked on Danger for hours. Have you noticed the Danger progress meter? It's looking pretty good, if I say so myself! It's still going to be tough to finish the revisions today with all the Christmas shopping I still have to do, but I really want to finish Danger today. My plan is to reread the entire thing tomorrow to make sure it flows and all my "t"s are crossed and my "i"s are dotted.

I'm really excited to keep writing once I get to my Mom's. I thought about taking a break from writing for the next 2 weeks, but then I realized I've virtually had a 2 month break since the day job wouldn't let me do much on my manuscript. So I'm going to take advantage of the school vacation and I'm going to write, write, write! My muse, Caitlin, is VERY happy about that! She's got tons to share with me. I can feel it!

No comments: