Monday, November 02, 2009

NaNo Day 2

I'm doing good! I'm about halfway to where I want to be for today and I have plenty of time to get exactly where I want to be! (Okay, yes, it's only Day 2, but still....) Plus, I'm LOVING what I'm working on right now. I've been reacquainted (sp?) with another character I love. He's a police captain who showed up in the 1st book in the series, Her Reluctant Protector. I knew he'd be in this one too, but I'm really feeling that he needs to have his own story eventually. He's a bit older than my average heroes, but he's such perfect hero material and I'm looking forward to making him come alive even more in this story.

But back to the hero and heroine of His Reluctant Witness because they are explosive together and have so much to share with me!

No comments: