Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Am I Crazy???

Okay, those of you who know me are probably nodding right now, but STOP IT!

One of my writing groups has been discussing ways to promote our authors. I started thinking I could start a blog devoted completely to author interviews and promotion. I figured I could ask "standard" questions. Then I thought, why not see about doing it as another Examiner page? That way the author would get free promo and I could earn a few pennies in the process. I could do one or two a week to start, regroup and see how it's going and then revise as needed.

So tell me, should I pursue this? If you are an author, would you want to give something like this a chance? If you are a reader, would this be something you'd be interested in? PLEASE weigh in with your thoughts!

No comments: