Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Almost Valentine's Day!

I hope that you have a wonderful weekend with your significant other. And if you're single, like me, I hope you spend some quality time with some friends.

I spent most of the morning today cleaning house, working on my Gretna Green article for Examiner.com and thinking about my next articles. I'm supposed to be going out tonight, but I really, really don't want to go. Sadly, I think I'm turning into a hermit because I'm perfectly happy sitting in my house from Friday afternoon until Monday morning when I go back to work. BUT I'm pretty sure I'll have a good time once I get there. I usually do.

For now, I'm going to relax a bit, write on one of my stories and think about what book I'm going to read next. I'll let you know how it went when I get home tonight.

1 comment:

Kelly Boyce said...

Happy Valentine's Day. Ours was a bit of a bust. It got mucked up with work, exhaustion and a 6 year old that would NOT SHUT UP... sigh...