Thursday, March 25, 2010

And The Nominees Are...

For Golden Heart:

In the Novel With Strong Romantic Elements category- Fortune's Fool by Jane Sevier(Jane's an Austin RWA member and a wonderful woman!)

For Rita:

In the Best First Book category AND Best Romantic Suspense category- Stolen Fury by Elisabeth Naughton(Elisabeth and I have known each other online since before she sold)

In the Contemporary Series Romance: Suspense/Mystery category- The Christmas Present by Tracy Wolff(Tracy's another Austin RWA member and another great woman!)

In the Contemporary Single Title Romance category- Instant Attraction by Jill Shalvis(I'm a HUGE Jill Shalvis fan)

In the Historical Romance category- Not Quite a Husband by Sherry Thomas and Taming Her Irish Warrior by Michelle Willingham(Sherry is ANOTHER Austin RWA member and ANOTHER great woman! I've known Michelle online since before she got published)

And the two nominations I'm most excited about?
My CP Cat Schield finaled in the Golden Heart Contemporary Series Romance category with Fake Fiancee, Real Love! Cat and I will be roomies again and we're bound to have a blast!

Laura Griffin finaled in the RITA Best Romantic Suspense category with Whisper of Warning! I am a HUGE Laura fan but more than that Whisper of Warning is one of my all-time FAVORITE books!!

Congratulations to all the finalists, the ones here that I will be cheering for and the others I don't know.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We are going to rock Nashville!

Lexi said...

Heeheehee...Nashville will never be the same!

Tori Lennox said...

I'm so proud of Michelle! I've known her since she was 18 and have loved watching her writing journey. :)

Kelly Boyce said...

It was great to see Cat and Michelle get the nods, as well as Maureen McGowan. Congrats to everyone!