Wednesday, March 24, 2010

On The Eve Of GH & Rita Calls

I entered the Romance Writers of America Golden Heart contest for unpublished writers this year with 2 manuscripts. I don't expect to final. It's such a longshot. I hadn't really paid much attention to the date...until today. My stomach is in knots, I'm all excited and I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight. To all of you who entered either the GH or the Rita (for published authors), good luck and be sure to let me know if you final so I can cheer you on in Nashville this summer!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

GOOD LUCK! I've got my fingers crossed for you. I made peace with not finaling in the wee hours of the morning. That means I'm sending all my positive energy your way!

Cindy Procter-King said...

I always do my best to forget about GH/RITA day and usually I'm pretty good at it until someone on some loop reminds me. My phone didn't ring once all day yesterday! Usually I get at least one ring so I can get excited, LOL.