Friday, May 20, 2005

It's Friday!!!

I haven't been able to do too much writing-related work since the end of the school year is only 1 week away! I finished reading another Bombshell, The MIDAS TRAP by Sharron McClellan, and just started another one, TARGET by Cindy Dees. I've heard wonderful things about Cindy Dees' work but I don't remember if I've ever read any of her books before. I do plan to get a good night's sleep and then tackle the rest of my grading and report card stuff tomorrow so that I can concentrate Sunday (and anytime tomorrow after grades are recorded) on my book.

What I wanted to share tonight is a website. I just checked in on the Celtic Hearts forums and found this link: http://www.worldoflongmire.com/features/romance_novels/ I thought this was hilarious. Now, a lot of romance authors today will gripe about the bodice ripper covers and just plain stupid covers. This site basically makes jokes about some of the cover art of romance books. Nothing against the writer. After all, they seldom have any say over the cover of their books. Just the same, I thought these were funny and thought you might need a good laugh at the end of a long week. (Although, the guy at the top of the page kinda creeps me out!)

No comments: