Saturday, May 21, 2005

More Links

Haven't started writing today even though I woke up at 7:30. Been reading TARGET. It's good, but there's so much action and the whole thing takes place in a 24-hour period. I'm on page 110 and I'm exhausted!

I figured I'd add a couple more links to my list on the right. I already check out Brenda's blog daily for updates and over the last week or so I've been checking Amy and Nic's blogs as well. I figured I might as well just add them to the list!

Amy is another writer, awesome I might add, who is also just on the edge between being published and unpublished. She writes paranormals. Now, I'm not much of a paranormal reader, but she even got me interested in reading her work! Check it out. She won the Thunder and Roses First Chapter contest in January of this year and you can read her first chapter. Sorry, I don't know how to set this up so I can put a direct link in this post, so you'll just have to click on the link to her blog and go from there!

Nic, as I've said before, is an AWESOME editor. Okay, so she's not doing that for a living (although I STILL think she should be). She was the critique partner who helped me get my manuscript REBEL HART ready for the editor two years ago. Now, after SOOOOO long, she's actually working with me on the current manuscript as well. She's an aspiring writer herself who can write great sex scenes and sexual tension! Her blog is not geared specifically for writing, but it's an interesting and fun site to visit!

Okay, I'm really going to get back to the novel. No, really. The grading can wait. I have 2 days to get that done. I'll work on the book for a few hours.

Right after I get another cup of tea.

No comments: