Saturday, October 29, 2005

Freedom???

Methinks me free. Me also thinks me had too much caffeine already this morning.

My 6th graders just finished reading Crash by Jerry Spinelli (about bullying) and they begged me to let them do a play about it. So, last Wednesday I finally agreed. Only problem is they want to do it for the next PTO meeting which is this coming Thursday. No problem. I gave myself the homework of writing the script that night (last Wednesday). While doing that, I started thinking about my struggle with the ending to my book. Once the play was written, I started jotting down more ideas and playing around with what I already have for my story. Today, I'm back to writing that pesky second to last chapter. I think I might be able to finish this book. I have no plans this weekend except continuing to cough up a lung. So, with my Rocky soundtrack playing I'm headng back to my book. I'll let you know what happens. Right this minute I'm off for another cup of tea.

No comments: