Thursday, October 20, 2005

Road Block

No, the manuscript, the REQUESTED manuscript will not be going out on the 21st. Or the 24th. Or the 25th, for that matter. I haven't even touched the manuscript since the weekend and here it is Thursday again. What have I been doing? Watching the Astros make it to the World Series. (YAY HOUSTON!!!!) And that's pretty much it. I have no excuses. I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm hoping to work on it tonight and maybe finish tomorrow. Then Sunday I can get on to the next round of revisions. I'll let you know...

4 comments:

Elisabeth Naughton said...

ROFL, Christine. My DH is a HUGE Astros fan - has been since the days of Nolan Ryan. He's been glued to the TV the past few weeks. I have a writer's workshop on Sat., and when I reminded him about it, he said (all concerned like the world was about to end), "What time will you be home? You HAVE to be home to take care of the kids so I can watch the game in peace." LOL. Serious stuff here.

Lexi said...

Where's your conference, Elizabeth? Are you as psyched about yours as I am about mine? Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

LOL. You need to get back to work, girl!

Anonymous said...

Stop watching TV, LOL! I gotta say, one thing that doesn't make me procrastinate is sports. However, I have other ways.....