Sunday, October 30, 2005

I did It!

UNDER COVER OF DARKNESS is done! I'm so happy with it. 400 pages. A villain who gets what's coming to him. The required Happily Ever After. Two compelling secondary characters who will star in later books. A final battle that is fitting of the characters and the villain. I actually got tears in my eyes writing that and I'm not sure if the tears were for the hero and heroine, the villain or all three of them! Of course, I still have MORE revisions to do, but I can start those tomorrow. For now, I'll just bask in the glory of typing THE END!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! It's the best feeling in the world, isn't it? Okay, aside from having your husband clean the house...

Elisabeth Naughton said...

Yeah! Congrats! Doing a happy dance for you!

thewriterslife said...

Congratulations, Christine! Get those revisions done and get her out there!

Lexi said...

Thank you all! It is a wonderful feeling and I'm actually looking forward to doing the revisions this weekend.