Saturday, June 02, 2007

A Trip To My Favorite Place

Well, THAT won't happen for another 2 weeks (Scotland), but I visited my favorite place here in town-Barnes & Noble. I was very good. I only bought 3 books and I was there for almost 3 hours. Jan Hudson was signing copies of her new book, The Texas Ranger. A bunch of us went to the signing and I ended up hanging around chatting with all our chapter mates who showed up. I also bought Her Irish Warrior by Michelle Willingham. I've been following her blog for quite some time and it's great to get the chance to read the book that launched her career. Finally I bought Shadow Hawk by Jill Shalvis because I LOVE her books and her blog and well...the cover of Shadow Hawk. (Seriously check it out!)

Hot Damn! I'm only on page 18 of Shadow Hawk and I'm already all worked up! I want the hero and I want to be the heroine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Lexi! And have a wonderful time on your trip! :)