I got back from cold RI last night. When we landed it was 75 degrees. I'm glad to be home in some respects, not so in others. My grandfather continues to fail and I'm DEFINITELY NOT ready to get back to work! (And I know all you parents are quite ready for the kids to go back to school) No worries, though. It's only 10 weeks until spring break.
So what will I do today? Well, I watched a bit o' Bourne with breakfast. I printed pictures of the actors and actresses that are inspiring my current heroes and heroines. I've got to go grocery shopping. And I should probably do some school work.
New Year's Resolutions:
1. Make time for myself
2. Finish 2 manuscripts this year (Broken Promises and No Surrender)
3. Lose another 20lbs. (I did well enough throughout 2008, but I've gone up and down. I'm back on the diet now and can't wait to get back to the gym.)
4. Get to the gym 4-5 times a week
5. Sign a book contract! (Okay, I realize this is beyond my control, but I'm planning to do everything I can to get there! How about it, NY? Are you with me?)
6. Limit/organize my internet time so that I'm not wasting hours when I should be working
7. Read at least 5 new-to-me authors
8. Be more outgoing in all aspects of my life
That's a lot, but they're all achievable. We'll see how it goes in 2009!