Sunday, May 03, 2009

Interference

Curse the day job! I'm having a grand ole time rereading Danger and mapping out where I might be able to take it and what happens? It's past my bedtime! I have a conference for work for the next 2 days, which I'm happy to be a part of, but I'd so much rather be here typing away to my heart's content. But, the important thing is Caitlin is still with me and the magic is still in my fingers. So I printed out the first chapter to take with me to the conference. We have an hour and a half for lunch. I'm brown bagging it, so I'll have about an hour and 15 minutes to work on trying out my new idea for the story. Wish me luck and I'll let you know how it goes!

4 comments:

Gary said...

Abrakadabra.... good luck.... at the conference!

Lexi said...

Thanks, Gary!

Shari said...

I hope you had a fabulous conference, and you got some writing time, too! I'm so happy for you...

Lexi said...

Conference 1st day was good, didn't get as much writing done as I wanted, but I'm still making progress. And tomorrow's another conference day!