Saturday, August 29, 2009

Life In Connor World

I haven't done any writing since I finished the synopsis and partial. I took Thursday off to move more stuff from my old place to the new. Then yesterday, after a week of actually working at the day job and various trips moving, I truly was too tired to think. So I watched the Patriots last night and a few hours of Criminal Minds. And I fell asleep on the couch!

Today will be a busy day. I've already cleaned up my living room/dining area. Now I'm off to work for a couple of hours in the old place packing and cleaning. Then I'm going to run a bunch of errands. Then I'm going to work on revisions for Chapters 4 & 5. Tonight my parents will arrive with the van (driving from RI) and more of my furniture!

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: