Monday, August 03, 2009

Monday Memo

Good Day, people! My weekend of celebration was wonderful. I visited my best friend and partied for her birthday. Yesterday I raced to finish Carla Cassidy's Heiress Recon and L-O-V-E-D it! Great book! Great time and I've decided Carla Cassidy must be an auto-buy for me from now on! Her talent reinforces why I want to write for Harlequin Intrigue. And on that note, I'm starting my next round of revisions for Dance Away, Danger. I'm expecting to read through it this week, make sure it flows and all my latest updates make sense. I need to check my characters' motivations and make sure my hero and heroine are sufficiently motivated to fall in love. I intend to send this puppy to my CPs at the weekend, so let me get busy. I'll keep you updated! In the meantime, feel free to leave words of encouragement or share stories from your weekend activities.

No comments: