Friday, August 21, 2009

Stay Tuned...

The next post I give you will be from my new home! In the morning, I'll be moving and unpacking with the aid of my brother and his family. Then I'll be doing a big grocery shopping for my new digs. Then the cable, internet and phone will be hooked up tomorrow afternoon. While I wait for the installer (who's coming between 1 & 5), I'll be working on revisions. (Well, probably some unpacking too.) I'll post when I can! Oh, and then Sunday I'm hoping to start posting some of my vacation pictures from my work computer (since my home computer chews up the CD and refuses to spit it out in a timely manner!). Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Avery Beck said...

A new house?? How exciting! Have fun moving in!

Lexi said...

Yes, Avery, it's very exciting! And I'm having a blast right now.