Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sunday

Well, I managed to get my CD out of the computer and I didn't break a thing! Still no chance to post my vacation pictures. Maybe next week? I'll keep you updated.

I started working on my stuff for school and it turned out I had done a lot more than I'd thought. So, I don't have to stress as much today. I'm going to spend a couple hours working to get myself back in the school mood. Then I'll also take some boxes over (and maybe get some help from a friend emptying my storage unit) and I'm actually going to work on my Danger revisions! There's no time like the present to get started. CP Cat and I have talked about what needs to be done and how far my story has come since the 1st draft. I now feel ready to tackle the final round of revisions so I can send this requested puppy out the door!

What're you up to today?

No comments: