Tuesday, September 07, 2010

My GIANT Leap!

I have entered the Mills & Boon New Voices Competition! If you haven't heard about this terrific opportunity, it's a competition for anyone who would like to get published in one of the Mills & Boon lines. The entrants upload their first chapter of a work to the website and for just about 2 weeks anyone and everyone can comment and rate the entries. After that, the competition gets tougher.

To read my entry, Her Highland Champion, and to comment on mine or any of the other entries, follow this link! You can type my name in the search box and it will bring you right to my "page" or you can browse through the different categories and entries.

Of course, I'd appreciate a kind word in the comment section for my own manuscript, but more importantly, I just hope you'll skim through the entries and comment on one or two. Support the competition. It takes a lot of guts to put your work out in front of the masses and I think that every single person who submits, regardless of her writing ability, should be praised for taking a chance!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, Lexi! :)

Lexi said...

Thanks, Bonnie.