Monday, June 06, 2005

Notebooks, Pens and Various Locales

Well, this will be my last regular post for a while. I won't be on the computer half as much as I have been over the last few weeks. Why is that, you ask? When I start a new manuscript, I handwrite. I LOVE handwriting in the beginning. I can't explain it and I won't even begin to try. I just love it! Plus, I love being able to pull out the notebook anywhere and start writing. Yeah, I can do that with a laptop, but the notebooks were only 19 cents a piece and I'm still on the stack that I bought a couple of years ago during a school supply rush. So, I'll be checking in from time to time and I'll let you know if any news (good or bad) comes in. Wish me luck with uncovering Ryan and Jacey's story!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck, hope it goes well!

Lexi said...

Thanks, Jill! And I hope your foot heals quickly!

Elisabeth Naughton said...

OMG. I can't even imagine.

You go, girl.

Anonymous said...

So how's it going? Good luck!! :)