Friday, July 07, 2006

Beep...Beep...Beep....

WE INTERRUPT THIS BLOG FOR A MUCH NEEDED UPDATE:

I've been in mourning over England's loss to Portugal last week, Beckham's injury, Rooney's temper and not seeing the other cuties on the team until the next World Cup. (I was redeemed a bit when Portugal lost to France, but I still hope Germany kicks ass against Portugal tomorrow!)

I've been visiting with my best friend, having an awesome time catching up and having fun.

I've been reading and buying book after book. I've read: Closer by Jo Leigh, Taming the Highlander by Terri Brisbin, and Chasing Dreams by Cara Colter. I'm currently reading Her Sexiest Mistake by Jill Shalvis. I have waiting for me Don't Tell by Karen Rose, Lost Calling by Evelyn Vaughn, and Don't Look Down by Jennifer Crusie and Bob Mayer.

I've been trying to work on my WIP. A bit of progress. Sorting scenes, adding scenes, saving scenes for the next hero. I've been so busy I can't seem to get any chunks o' time to work on the manuscript. Maybe next week?

I'm preparing to watch my last 2 soccer games this weekend until the next World Cup.

And family. All I'll say is I love them dearly but sometimes I just want to run away and hide.

WE NOW CONCLUDE THIS REGULARLY SCHEDULED POST. IF THIS HAD BEEN AN ACTUAL EMERGENCY....

1 comment:

Bailey Stewart said...

I wondered where you were. Somedays I want to run away too.