Monday, July 10, 2006

Tagged by Elisabeth

1. A song by the first band you liked: I’m ashamed to admit it- YMCA by The Village People.

2. A song that makes you think of your best friend: Cheeseburger in Paradise by Jimmy Buffett. I stayed with her one summer while I was in college. She’s a morning person. I’m not. To get me up, she’d play this song. EVERY MORNING.

3. A song by the first band you saw in concert: Loverboy was the band, but for the life of me I can’t think of any of their hit songs. OH, except Heaven in Your Eyes I think? It was on the Top Gun soundtrack.

4. A song that reminds you of college/school: High school- Papa Don’t Preach by Madonna. My friend did a lip sync and dance to this for our senior talent show. College- Welcome to the Jungle by Guns ‘N’ Roses. I played GNR all the time and I made up my college room door with vines and other jungle symbols.

5. A song that makes you think of a boyfriend/girl (love) past or present: The Dance by Garth Brooks.

Next! I tag Brenda, Michelle, and Nancy.

No comments: