Monday, November 27, 2006

I'm Still Here

No, I haven't disappeared. Im just knee-deep in Golden Heart stuff. As I type, I am printing out my Golden Heart entry. Yippee! Once I post this, I'm going back to proofreading the rest of my manuscript before I burn the CD. Okay, the proofing will probably take me tonight and tomorrow night, but Wednesday this puppy goes in the mail! I could probably get away with sending it as it is right now, but I'm a stickler for details and I can't send anything out without a final read. I'm exhausted but loving this. I spent 3 out of my 5 days off staring at the computer and working to make this book the best it can be. I only stopped long enough to eat and go to the bathroom. I tell you, though. As much fun as this has been putting this together and finishing the manuscript, I can't wait for Wednesday night when I can celebrate with reading someone else's book!

Oh, wait. There is the matter of a certain set of contest entries that I have to print and mail by Thursday. BUT, after that I'm free and clear for a much needed break!

Uh-oh, printer's out of paper. Gotta go!

No comments: