Wednesday, July 18, 2007

A WOW Moment!

OMG! I'm LOVING the revisions I'm doing to my current manuscript, TCAFS. WOW! Can I just say WOW again? This may not mean much to some of you, but WOW! I'm smack dab in the middle of hour number 4 of work today and I don't want to stop! (Well, I don't have to yet!) I'm threading in more internal conflict into the story and another light bulb just flickered to life above my thick-skulled head! (Do I have too many exclamation points? Can you tell I'm a wee bit excited? Isn't this the BEST job EVER??!?!?!?) I realized something about my heroine- she says she wants one thing, but she's been sabotaging that dream forever. As the book opens, she still hasn't recognized her sabotage or why she's doing it! This is her life lesson! Yes, I knew some of this, but until this point it wasn't clear to me. So thank you to my heroine, my friends and the editor I met with on Friday! This manuscript is a first class WINNER!

Okay, enough babbling. Back to work.

2 comments:

Kari Lee Townsend said...

Don't you love wow moments!!!

Lexi said...

They are awesome, that's for sure!

Oh, and I love your pic!