Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Tuesday News

Day 2 and I still didn't want to kill anyone! Actually, after the hell year we had last year with several rude and mean-spirited children, I've got a good feeling about this year's bunch. Keep your fingers crossed for us!

I worked for about an hour last night on TCAFS and didn't want to stop. This is a good sign! I'm looking forward to working on it tonight too. I stopped last night so that I could read. I'm trying to get myself into the habit of reading at least a chapter a night before bed. I'm still reading Laura Griffin's One Last Breath. It's very good so far! I feel a bit guilty because I said I'd have it done in a weekend and I didn't follow through. But I am enjoying it and it doesn't come out until the end of September so I have time to get the review up on Amazon.

No comments: