Friday, March 27, 2009

Another Week Down

Less than 10 weeks until the school year is over for us. Woohoo! Although, I'll be crying my eyes out at the graduation since I've known one of our 7th graders since she was in Kindergarten and a couple others I've known since 2nd grade. All 3 of those kids were in my class the last year I taught 2nd grade.

I'd forgotten how easy it would be to waste four hours on the internet. I've been updating my website, working on some of my VP duties for Celtic Hearts and critiquing for a new critique partner who writes suspense and thrillers. Still I'm happy with what I've accomplished and I'm looking forward to spending some of this weekend actually working on Fractured Paradise. I still have some grading and other school stuff to work on too, but I should be able to work on what I love as well. YAY!

I think between my CP getting the Golden Heart call, me getting the Picture This e-mail and getting feedback on 2 stories, I'm getting ready to start working as a writer again. It's been a while, but it's time to get back into it. After all, I'll never get published if I don't write something good enough to publish, will I?

1 comment:

Cindy Procter-King said...

Hey, I've known Bev for years! She lives within driving distance. How cool.