Sunday, April 30, 2006

Revisions

I am one of the few people I know who actually LOVES doing revisions on a manuscript. Strange, I know, but I can't help it. I know that it makes me crazy sometimes and I want to pull my hair out, and maybe my nails too, but I acknowledge here and now that I truly LIKE doing revisions. There's just something special about pulling all the pieces together to make one big happy story.

I think I've got another couple of weeks left of original manuscript writing on my current manuscript to do before I buckle down for stage one of my revision process. The wait will be excruciating and the aggravation once in revisionland will be coma-inducing at times, but for me, that's when the true magic begins.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can swing by and do my revisions for me....:D

Lexi said...

Uh, that's okay. I'll have enough to do with my own!