Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Contests, Queries, Rejections...Oh My!

Contests--Just got word today that FP took 4th place in the Duel on the Delta Contest. The final judge apparently said this was the toughest contest she has judged in a long time. Minor points made the difference in the rankings. YAY! To keep you up to date, FP has won 1st in one contest, 4th in this one and 5th in another. I still have it out in a few more contests.

Queries--Haven't sent anymore out since last Tuesday, but I'm thinking I might in the next day or two. I've got 12 things still "out there" on 3 different manuscripts. One of these days...

Rejections--Um, got 2 e-mail rejections yesterday, but they were very positive. At least, I took them to be positive. It's just a matter of time. I can feel it in my bones.

3 comments:

TJ Brown said...

Yep, it's just a matter of time:) Hang in there!
Teri

Kelly Boyce said...

Congrats on the Duel contest!

I like to look at rejections as a sign I'm in the game rather than sitting on the sidelines!

Kari Lee Townsend said...

Patience and waiting are the name of the game. Hang in there and never give up. It will happen eventually. and congrats on te contest