Monday, March 12, 2007

Hi!

Woohoo! I love vacations! A friend and I had lunch yesterday and spent over 3 hours playing games at Dave & Busters. It was awesome. Oh, and my friend also offered to help me make my business cards for Nationals AND put up a website. How cool is that? Today I slept later, got up to go to the doctors and then mailed 3 agent queries and another contest entry for FP. I'm working on a contest entry for TCAFS, but I don't know if it'll be good enough yet. Off to play some more and actually do a bit of cleaning. Yeah, I should get something done to the house.

3 comments:

Kari Lee Townsend said...

Yay for you. Sounds like you had fun. NOw forget cleaning and go write;)

Nita Wick said...

My kids love the Dave & Busters in Atlanta.

Enjoy your vacation! Mine starts Friday. I can't wait!

Kelly Boyce said...

Wow - very productive vacation so far!!