Thanks to Cat Schield, I've been tagged.
Here are the rules.
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your blog entry.
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
Six unimportant things about me:
1. I'm afraid of heights, but not to the point that I'll let it interfere with my life.
2. I spend way too much time blogging and blog-hopping.
3. I'm addicted to pizza.
4. I can't drive a stick-shift.
5. My very first TV game system was Atari and my favorite game was Frogger.
6. I have a terrible time making decisions. I see both sides to pretty much everything and can't make my mind up.
I won't specifically tag anyone, but if you're reading this consider yourself tagged.