Thursday, February 28, 2008

Ten Dollars!

Yes, I finally hit the magic number of TEN DOLLARS for the charity box. And I still have 3 and a half weeks to go. I can tell you this, I tend to realize now when I'm going to swear and sometimes it is SOOOOOO worth the dime. At this rate, some veterans' organization is going to be very happy!

Tonight was a Chuck E. Cheese fundraiser for the school. Lots of crazy kids, lots of screaming and giggling. Lots of shell-shocked parents. I went, ate pizza, mingled and then came home. Oh, and then I counted the number of school days left before the end of the year. Yep, that's right. I've got senioritis...in February...as a teacher. (57 work days, in case you're wondering. I'm known throughout my campus for always having the countdowns to all the school breaks.)

I sent off my latest contest entry for Danger last night. Yay! Still working on my writing challenge and I have yet to miss a day or go below 200 words. I'm planning to complete the bare minimum tonight because my characters are boycotting me for some reason. I'm also critiquing for a friend and I intend to read a bit more of Michelle Willingham's book tonight. I'm really loving it so far, but I just don't have enough time to read like I want!

No comments: