Sunday, March 30, 2008

I Was Kidding Myself

So much for my hours of school related work I'd planned to do today. I've been doing my 300 words for the day. Oh, and I figured out which writing contests I'll enter in the coming months. As for the day job stuff, I've decided to do what is necessary for tomorrow and then I'm going back to Danger. I'm eager to figure out the Big Black Moment and the ending to the story, to make the pieces fit together properly. My rough draft is almost finished!! So close.

6 comments:

TJ Brown said...

Ahhh the big black moment.... attack it!
Teri

Elisabeth Naughton said...

Getting to the end is so addictive! I'm right on your heels...

Lexi said...

I'm working on it Teri! I just wish I had more time in each day to devote to writing. But alas! I must sleep.

Elizabeth, it IS addictive! I hadn't thought about it like that but now that you mention it, you're right. My name is Lexi and I'm a story-telling addict.

Shari said...

I racr toward the end, too. It's the pesky middle that bogs me down! LOL Good luck, and congrats on meeting those goals! Woo hoo!

Heather said...

Hooray - happy writing!! You go, Lexi!

Lexi said...

Thanks, Shari & Heather!