Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Babble On...

Poppin' in to say hi. The day job's busy this week. Well, more than usual. I'm still making my 300 words a day. I'm looking forward to finishing the rough draft of Danger sometime this week and then I think I'm going to give myself 1-2 weeks off from that story. I'm actually thinking of taking the time off from ALL stories (well, except for the 100 words a day I HAVE to write with my students!) because I'm feeling a bit burned out and I don't want to overburden myself. I'm getting great ideas for the next book, but no scenes worth writing yet. Just notes. Notes are good. For now, I'm going to read. Tomorrow and Thursday I get to play ESL Coordinator again. My entire days will have only to do with that part of my job. Although it's a bit hectic and stressful, I wouldn't change a thing. Oh yeah! I've talked one of my students into teaching me Spanish. He gave me homework and doubled it today when I didn't bring it in from last night. Guess I should get that done before bed. I hope you're having a good week and I'll catch up with you again soon. Hopefully I'll have some more interesting stuff to share.

2 comments:

TJ Brown said...

Sounds like a busy week!
Teri

Lexi said...

Yes, and I'm almost caught up with the day job! Well, with one part of the day job, anyway.